On this page there is a contact form which you can use to contact me. And you are welcome to contact me, which is why there is this easily accessible form on my website. But first:
Why would you want to contact me?
I really don’t know but if you can’t think of something then here is a couple of suggestions:
- You really like something I wrote and just want to give me a compliment (or the complete opposite of this – if you are angry enough you won’t need any more prompts)*
- You like my style of writing (or any other work I do) an want to pay me to write something (or make something) for yourself, your business, your magazine, website or alternative universe.
- You want to buy one of my pieces or exhibit my work or include it in an exhibition or a collection or a anthology and you want to know how to.
- You want to use any of my stuff without paying me (Tip: mostly you can’t because of copyright and intellectual property but argue your case if you want to.)
- You think you were at school or varsity or something with me and you want to know if I am that guy.
- You want me to do a talk or a workshop or a show or something.
- You have a really cool idea and you want me to work with you, or you think you have an idea and you just want to chat about it.
*Please remember that I own and may use any content submitted through this contact form in any way I may see fit.
Promise: Your privacy will always be protected.
That should give you a start. But please, even if I haven’t listed your reason and you still want to contact me, go for it: